Prerequisites: A valid driver’s license.
Provided: Motorcycle, helmet, full-fingered gloves, water
Registration Fee: Fees may vary depending on location and calendar schedule chosen. Check location pages and ask about specials when you speak to our office staff.
In the Basic RiderCourse, you will learn:
- To have more fun by riding your motorcycle safely.
- The basics: what to wear, how to start and stop your motorcycle, and motorcycle controls.
- Street strategies to avoid trouble and stay safe.
- How to maneuver your motorcycle in tough situations. Swerving, avoiding collisions, special situations, lane changes, passing, and avoiding hazards.
- Sturdy over the ankle footwear (canvas high tops do not qualify)
- Long Pants
- Long Sleeves
- Eye Protection (sunglasses, prescription glasses, safety glasses, goggles or helmet with a face shield)